Preggo Update

I figured I would do a little post over on this blog regarding my pregnancy. Since not everyone tunes in to my strictly preggo blog. For more info click here

So Here I am 28 weeks pregnant and starting my third trimester... I figured I would share my highlights in a preggo tag style.

How Far Along: 28 weeks....sheesh that went quick

Size of baby: 16.5 inches and 3 lbs.

Total Weight Gain: 25 whopping lbs...lol
Pretty normal so far! But hard to swallow. Figure I will gain 35 in total

Gender: Boy oh Boy!

Movement: He was extremely active for the first 25 weeks.  Now he seems much calmer! I have been praying for a calm son...lol

Sleep:  Finding it difficult to get to sleep.  Having crazy dreams.  The other night i had a dream about worms and maggots. It still gives me the heebie jeebies thinking about it! 

What I miss: Not much...preggohood has been filled with perks! I am sure once its over I will most look forward to my prepreg body!  Pencil skirts here I come!!

Cravings: Salty,spicy. Or fruity candy!

Belly Button: Well popped now...Phil'sbury doe girl in the house!

Symptoms: Not too many to date...experiencing some swelling now.

Best Moment(s):Gender reveal party! so hilarious!  Daddy's first felt kicks as well as my daughters!

Worst Moment: Week 6 & 25 scares.  One was a threatened miscarriage, the other was preterm labor scare.  All is well now!:)

So there you have it. 28 weeks down...12 to go!
Something's I am looking forward to:
Going away with my hubby mid may
My Baby Shower
Setting up the nursery
And my PW friend and her daughter coming to visit!

Comments

Popular Posts