New Church Building Debut

Hey all
Well as most of my readers know, my husband and I pastor a church.  We started our church 4.5 years ago.  We were located in a conference room in a hotel, but this past September we were able to move out our very own building!!  So far thing have been going very well. Yesterday we had our largest service so date of 74 people.  Thank you to all those who continue to pray for us!  Your prayers are not in vain!  God is really moving in our city :)
Our Sanctuary

The Children's Nursery  Door

Our Little Lambs Information Board



Our Little Lambs  Room

Meet & Greet Time

The Outside of our New Building

Comments

  1. Wow! I felt so much excitement looking at these pictures! You have a great building, and everything has been set up so nicely! That's awesome, praise God. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is so exciting! Amazing what God can do! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts