Pray for Lady Vee

This is a bit different from my other posts, but I would like all my fellow readers to life me up in prayer.
my hands look like this, but uh well I am black...lol

For as long as I can remember I have struggled with eczema.  There are seasons where it's pretty tame and others where its an explosion of itchy, dry, oozing yuck!  This is one of those seasons, my hands are constantly cracking, bleeding and inflamed!  I really need a break through and healing in this department. I believe God is fully capable of healing me!  I also know there is power in prayer...
This would really mean so much to me!

Thank you to all who will take the time to add this to your prayer list, and if you have any needs you would like me to contend with you on, I would be happy to!

Love ya




Comments

  1. Done! Praying the most Vee. Gosh eczema sounds painful and like such a terrible experience. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you dearly ladies! I have noticed and improvement in my skin today! Keep on praying...Gods moving! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts