Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

This past week I had a Single Ladies Dinner for the women in my church!  I wanted to honor them for all their sacrifices and let them know how much I admire them for living pure lives!  Instead of romanticizing over who they will marry, these ladies are fixed on a much greater purpose! Honouring their king!  Here is a little glimpse of our SHINDIG!

The punch & Dessert Table

Pretty Ladies posing before they chow down!
Ladies in line for their Italian Cuisine-they may look cute but these girls can eat! :)

A little fun Dancing! Who says you can't have fun as a christian?


Myself and Aree Ree :)

Great Minds think alike :)



These sweet treats I made for some of my married friends tonight!
They are called oreo pops!  SO DELISH!

Comments

  1. what a beautiful idea and party! you are so amazing vee. way to bless those ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts