Monday with Lady Vee-Happy New Year

Wow, it has certainly felt like an eternity since I have been on here! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season filled with lots of great memories and centered around Christ!  I am certainly looking forward to this new year!  It's been a busy one so far...so I am going to have to be a bit of a copy cat and steal Carly's post idea!  Enjoy...and read hers too! :)

The Best of 2012

The best recipe you couldn’t not make again? Cheesy Chicken Casserole

The best book you couldn’t put down? For Better or Best
The best song that you just couldn’t get out of your head? Bless The Lamb-no audio sorry!
The jeans that fit best? (It’s paramount never to wear pants that hurt…) Gap Dark denim pleated skinny's baby!
The tool/gizmo/idea that worked best? (It’s true: One good idea in hand is worth two good friends knowing about it too!) My bible App :) 
The risk that returned best? (It’s why angels always say it first: “Do not be afraid.” You never start living until you stop fearing.) Homeschooling my babies!

The best link of 2102? lol thanks to Carly I will go with this one...
 The best laugh?  Blue Mountain Ski Trip
The best living?What on earth is that? Christian living would be my answer :)
The best thing you didn’t want to do — but you did anyway? Cut my hair after it was severely damaged! 
What was the best habit? Everything has its place-Lady Vee's unwritten rules!

The best holiday? I can't say I really have one---ohh tucson conference would win, that was a "holiday" for me!
The best gift?Sheri-lynne visiting over Christmas!  Seriously made my year! Hadn't seen her in two years!
The best sacrifice? I really don't know that I made any worthy sacrifices truthfully...better luck for 2013 :)


My 2013 New Years Goals

Christ Likeness & for Jesus to increase while I decrease!
How were your holidays folks? If you have time fill out the questionar in the comment box...I would love to hear your 2012 Bests!

Comments

  1. LOVE this post and so adore you Vee! Might be trying that casserole and also so glad you can be homeschooling your girls.

    What a great year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts