Character Builders-Top 10
Recently my dear friend Alisha challenged myself and some others to write 10 things we grateful for every day and text it to our friends. Her thought was "Imagine if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday". As I read those words my heart felt like someone had just jabbed a knife in a twisted it. I reflected on how I hadn't really been the most grateful the previous day, and in reality I would have woken up with nothing!
So for those who already know Alisha and have been doing the top 10,do continue! But to those who don't, I encourage you to pick a couple friends and text your top 10 things you were grateful for daily!
I like to do it at the end of my day just before bed! It's a nice way to finish the day!
Here was my 10 List today
10. French Fried and ketchup (I really love french fried but rarely eat them! Real nice treat)
9. My fams-these guys are so patient with me and all my OCD quirks! Gotta love them
8. Being ahead of schedule! (what a relieving feeling)
7. Toronto Parks and Rec Skating and swimming lesson prices! SO cheap and affordable to put my kiddos in!
6. A Smart Phone-I don't know what I would do without it!
5. Dependable friends. If I ask them to do something, I can count on them to do it
4. Revival with Pastor Craig Mg Laughlin-this is too exciting
3. Salvation-this one is daily, but today I am just thankful to be FORGIVEN!
2. My church-they are just such awesome people. I have the best church in the world (no offense to yours :) hehe)
1. Gods Favor-ever since I became a Christian I have felt Gods favor all over my life. LIke I am His favorite or something! (hehe we are all His favorites, amazing how he can make us all feel soo special!)
If you have some time, drop your 10 in the comment box, I would love to hear!