A New Look

For the longest time I have been fiddling around with my blog site to get the perfect look that reflects me!   I have not been the most blog savvy when it comes to templates and making a nice design, but  finally was able to figure it out.  So voila! Here it is my new look.  I will be adding more tabs at the top and different features as time goes on this is just a start.

There are links to my other blogs at the top and you would be interested to know I have began my "Sugarless Diaries Blog" again.  So there should  be weekly posts there.


 I am pleased to be launching  "Cookin' with Lady Vee", filled my favorite recipes, and ones that have been passed down to me!  I look forward to this blog taking a step in a new direction and attracting lots of readers like you!


Anyhow readers, I want your feed back.  What do you like about this blog?  What catches your attention?  What would you like to see more of? What do you think I could improve on?  Don't be shy, I welcome constructive criticism.



I have really enjoyed sharing with all of you!  And I look forward to all your feed back!  Thanks


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts