f a l lšŸ r e s o l u t i o n s


Ahh that sweet sweet time of year. Mustard scarves, leather boots, pumpkin everything and the much anticipated marshmellow fireside candle!

Fall is back!  And with that comes some fall resolutions for me!  A yearly tradition.

l e t s  g e t  t o  i t

p r a y e r.
This fall I plan on upping my prayer game.  Over the summer I saw great improvements in my prayer life but I want to really dig in daily.  I just long to be closer to Jesus.

p a t i e n c e.
This is my prayer and daily resolve. Patience with my kids, people and myself.  Be slow to speak, slow to anger, slow to get annoyed...

p r e s e n t.
While planners basically keep me functional,
they can often rob me of today's you, fun and mischief.  My goal is to learn to ditch my plans if necessary and just be present with the day.

Well there you have it! My super minimal fall goals.  But small goals make big changes!

Do you have any fall resolutions?

Comments

Popular Posts