Ghost Writer Contest Closed!

Alright my faithful readers.  All the ghost writer entries have been posted.  Unfortunately some participators were not able to get their posts to me, so withdrew!

However we have 4 wonderful posts to choose from.

To vote on which one you like the best and think should one please look at the upper right hand corner.  There is a poll vote there.  I will leave it up for 3 days an then take it down.  The person with the most votes will win the special mystery prize! :) If you are unable to use the vote method please leave a comment saying who your vote is!

Sadly I wont be conducting another contest until fall.  I think the summer keeps everyone busy, so its hard to participate!  I will still be posting though and encourage you to comment!

Don't be shy!



Comments

Popular Posts